- The 2020 NZRCA Nitro Onroad Nationals will be held over the weekend from the 20th till the 22nd of March 2020 to be held at the Canterbury Radio Control Car Club, Hasketts Road, Christchurch.
- The venue will be available for open practice on Wednesday18th March 2020 through till Thursday 19th March 2020 between the hours of 9am and 6pm.
- Registration closes on the 28th February 2020. No late entries or fees will be accepted after this date.
- There will be a 30 minute practice allowed for all three classes which will rotate throughout the day with a 30 minute lunch break.
- Saturday 20th March there will be 5×8 minute heats. If we are unable to complete these heats on the Saturday then we will have the option to run the balance on the Sunday 22nd March 2020.
- Sunday 22nd March 2020 race day The A final will be 45 minutes and the B final 20 minutes with the first three from the B final to advance into the A main final.
- Both Saturday and Sunday will be conducted between the hours of 9am and 6pm as per council by-law due to noise
- Electricity and charging facilities are available on site and food and drinks will be available to purchase during the event.
- A limited number of pit tables will be available as well as a limited number of gazebos for shade. There will be an air compressor on site for cleaning cars and a porta-loo will be provided as well. Anyone from out of town requiring additional tables should get in touch with our Secretary Bev Winter email@example.com so that something can be arranged.
- No alcohol or smoking is allowed on the track or in the pits. Smokers must smoke at least 5 Metres outside of the track and pit fence area.
- Please be mindful of health and safety around extension cords. It is the responsibility of each individual to make sure that the cords are covered where being walked over to avoid people tripping. All competitors are to work on their cars within the confounds of the concrete pad and within the track and pit area fence.
- CHARGING OF BATTERIES MUST BE CHARGED IN APPROVED LIPO-LIFE BAGS
- All instructions from the race director are final and must be adhered to. Any persons not adhering to the rules or ignoring instructions from the race director may be asked to leave and their entry forfeited.
GT Class Will run a controlled tyre as below. Procedure for controlled tyres
1. GT drivers request the quantity of tyres they want during the on-line registration process. Max allowed during qualifying & finals is:
a) 4x pair of PMT-Q3 @ $39 per pair incl GST
b) 2x pair of PMT-Q5 @ $39 per pair incl GST
2. Drivers pay for the tyres during the registration process. Must be paid in full by 28th February 2020. Should drivers require more tyres for practice etc they should purchase via Zoom Resources.
3. At beginning of qualifying day before drivers briefing:-
a) Tyres are opened in front of the GT drivers & rims are marked with coloured paint pen
b) Tyres are placed into sealable plastic zip lock bags which has the drivers name on it
4. At end of days racing all control tyres are submitted back to CRCCC scrutineer
5. At beginning of next day’s racing control tyres are handed back to each driver